- At least one lap lane open at all times
- The Woodlake pool is 20 yards. 44 laps = 1 mile
- No lifeguard on duty
- 14 years+ allowed in the hot tub
- Must be 14+ to swim in the pool without a guardian
- 13 and under MUST have a parent or guardian with them to swim
Swimming Lesson Programs (Winter lessons will begin November 5th!)
Group swimming lessons are offered Sunday nights from 4-7 based on skill level. Please contact Woodlake at 605-361-0445 to find out when the next session will begin. Private lessons are also offered. For more information, or questions contact: Patrick Leach at Patrick.Leach@JoinGreatLIFE.com.
- Swim lessons are designed to help students of all levels develop their abilities and have a great time in the water.
- Different from other swim lessons programs where you have to wait until the end of the session to test out of a level, our instructors will allow your child to move up throughout the session as long as they meet the level requirements – age is not a limitation.
- The instructors will work with each student on an individual basis during the class and we aim to keep a 4:1 student to instructor ratio.
- Group lessons consist of 30-35 minutes of teaching and 5 minutes of fun games at the end. We will then have 5 minute break before starting the next group of lessons.
Private lessons are also available.