Frequently Asked Questions
With so many options, we’re sure you have questions. We’ve compiled a list of some of the more common things we hear from our customers, along with some brief answers.
For more information, or if you don’t see your question listed below please contact us.
What does a family membership cover?
- To obtain a family membership the primary and secondary members must be married. They may include any of their children or anyone under the age of 23 that they assume legal guardianship.
- Childcare is included for kids ages 3 months to 12 years.
Can I cancel my membership at any time?
- Unfortunately, no. Memberships can only be canceled at the end of your 12-month term. For special requests, please contact our membership team and they will follow up with you.
What classes are included with the memberships?
- All classes held in the group fitness studio and the spin studio are included in your GreatLIFE membership.
- Quick Fit and Hot Studio are additional costs.
Can I charge items to my account from the EnerG Bar?
- Yes you can charge items to your account. Parents may also restrict access for their kids to be able to charge to the account.
What does a couples membership entail?
- The primary and secondary members must be married. This membership does not include children. If a child is going to enter a GreatLIFE facility, they must be on a family membership.
How long do our contracts run?
- 12 months from the day you begin your membership.
Do I have to sign up ahead of time?
- No, but RealRyder, Zumba and BodyPump have limited space. Please stop at the front desk 30 minutes before class starts to receive a card.
If you upgrade your contract, does it continue with the same 12-months?
- You are allowed to upgrade at any point, but when you do, it restarts a new 12-month contract.
How much does a new access card cost?
- It costs $5 for a new card.
Can I use the studio when a class is not in session?
- Yes! May not use any equipment or stereo.