“Provide support & leadership for programs and efforts benefitting children, families and organizations involving golf, fitness and healthy lifestyles.”
Throughout the history of the GreatLIFE, our Leadership Team has been committed to making a difference in the lives of children, families and charitable organizations. Now with our GreatLIFE Cares Foundation, we are making these efforts an integral part of our culture.
The focus of our GreatLIFE Cares Foundation is:
- To enrich the lives of families and individuals through golf, fitness and healthy lifestyles.
- To help develop values, character and leadership qualities in mentoring relationships through involvement in golf, fitness and athletics.
- To provide programs and education on golf, fitness, nutrition and healthy lifestyles.
- To build and support EmBe’s mission and programs.
- To make a difference in people’s lives, especially those of children.
GreatLIFE Cares Foundation will establish the GreatLIFE Cares Foundation Endowment Fund to build upon and sustain the mission of our GreatLIFE Cares Foundation. For further information, please contact Cindy Walsh or Tom Walsh, Sr.
GreatLIFE Cares Foundation Officers
Cindy Walsh | President
Nick Ovenden | Vice President Secretary
Tom Walsh, Sr. | Founder
GreatLIFE Cares Foundation Proudly Sponsors Sioux Falls TeamMates Mentoring Program
As of January 2020, TeamMates is one of the many programs supported by GreatLIFE Cares Foundation. The launch of TeamMates is in support of January National Mentoring Month and the City of Sioux Falls’ call to encourage more citizens to mentor.
To become a mentor, make a donation or learn more about the TeamMates of Sioux Falls program, please visit siouxfallsteammates.org.