GreatLIFE TO ANNOUNCE NEW PROGRAMS AND PARTNERSHIPS AT PRESS CONFERENCE FEBRUARY 21 AT 1 PM – BAKKER CROSSING GOLF COURSE
Sioux Falls, South Dakota – What started as an idea that might help golf courses flourish in slower business cycles has exploded into golf and fitness phenomenon that incorporates golf, fitness, personal training, sports education, nutrition and diet, family togetherness and fun in one affordable package – GreatLIFE Malaska Golf & Fitness Club.
At a press conference to be held at 1:00 on February 21, 2014, at Bakker Crossing Golf Course, the company will announce new partnerships, new programs and provide an update on fast-paced renovations that have brought GreatLIFE’s golf and fitness facilities into the 21st century.
• Additional golf course becomes GreatLIFE partner
• GreatLIFE facilities get a 21st century update
• Revolutionary training method announced
• New GreatLIFE partnership adds nutrition program to member benefit options
• New Director of Fitness joins GreatLIFE
• List of member benefits and discounts grows
GreatLIFE Malaska Golf & Fitness Club, established in Sioux Falls, South Dakota in 2013, brings together golf, fitness and recreation to enrich the lives of families. With unlimited access for members, the company is committed to offering the best in value, convenience and hospitality throughout the region. Learn more at joingreatlife.com.