Health and Wellness Coaching
Guidance on Transforming Your Nutrition, Movement, and Mindset, and The Accountability To Make It Happen.
According to the CDC, approximately one in two people in the United States has at least one chronic health condition, such as obesity, diabetes, cancer, heart disease, or hypertension, and one in four adults has two or more chronic health conditions.
Health coaching is a quickly-growing, modern approach to health care, focusing on health-behavior change and lifestyle medicine to optimize your health and well-being & prevent and manage chronic diseases.
A health coach partners with you to create a plan customized to you, your preferences, and your lifestyle, and helps you build healthy habits into your life one day at a time. From nutrition, movement and mindfulness to stress-management and sleep, health coaching gets to the root of the problem, unlike traditional diet and weight loss programs.
If you’re ready and willing to dedicate time to getting results the sustainable way – results that last – health and wellness coaching is for you.
- FREE GreatSTART Discovery Call
- Customized Lifestyle Behavior Change Program
- 1:1 support calls
- Email/chat support 7 days a week
- Education, motivation and accountability
Health and Wellness Coach
FITNESS INDUSTRY SINCE: 2016
HOMETOWN: Sioux Falls, SD
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology (University of South Dakota)
- ACE Certified Health and Wellness Coach
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- Lifestyle Behavior Change: Health Nutrition, Physical Activity, Stress Management, and Sleep Hygiene
- Body Image and Body Confidence
- Sustainable Weight Loss
Why I chose a career in fitness:
“My personal mission in life is to make the world a healthier, happier place. It took me a long time to learn to love, accept and respect my body. Mastering that changed my life; now I want to help others do the same.”